The Dealer Insights Reporting Suite is a hosted, turnkey solution includes over 40 purpose-built, interactive web-based reports designed specifically for the IDS Astra dealer management system by industry experts. One federated repository brings together all dealership data which enables reports to compare and contrast information from multiple locations with year-over-year analysis on a single report.
Dealerships can gain a competitive advantage by having real-time access to key performance indicators and other information to effectively analyze their business, manage operations and make more informed data-driven decisions. The interactive reports are powered by a high-performance Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse, updated continuously in near real-time from Astra’s databases.
- Turnkey solution ready to use, rapid implementation
- Comprehensive suite of dealer management reports
- View consolidated data from multiple locations
- View year-over-year data comparisons
- Web-based reporting portal with role-based security
- Analyze data using key performance indicators and graphs
- Accurate data, continuously updated from IDS Astra
- Running reports does not slow down IDS Astra system
- Managed solution monitored daily for data quality & integrity
- Hosted in the cloud, no additional hardware to purchase
- Access to reports anytime, anywhere
Comprehensive Report Library
There are over 40 interactive reports, graphs and dashboards available in the Dealer Insights Reporting Suite. The reports support multiple views with drill-down into details, plus report parameters for dates, stores, stock numbers, manufacturers, and more.
- Visualize data in graphical views of reports, dashboards and charts
- Analyze data from multiple dealership locations in a single consolidated report
- Compare and contrast year-over-year information in a single report
- Drill down from summary to details information in just a few clicks with interactive reports
- Export reports to MS Excel and other formats for further analysis and sharing
Report Available in these Categories
- Customer Care
Solution at a Glance
Purpose Built Reports
Turnkey solution provides over 40 interactive reports, graphs and dashboards. Easily see consolidated views of multiple dealership locations with year-over-year comparisons on a single report.
Web Reporting Portal
A secure web-based portal provides self-service access to reports from anywhere and anytime. Access to reports is easily configured for users using role-based security.
The reporting solution and Microsoft SQL Server database are hosted securely within the Microsoft Azure Cloud, providing 7/24/365 access. No additional hardware or software is required.
Each Client is provided with a SQL Server database and a minimum of 200 GB of storage. Transactional data is updated every 15 minutes, other data is updated every hour. All data is backed up nightly.
Kore takes care of everything so you can focus on using the reports to analyze the data and improve your business. This includes the SQL database, updates from Astra, and the hosting infrastructure.
Managed Solution and Services
Kore ensures that all systems are working correctly so that your data and reports are always available and accurate with up-to-date information. The solution includes both daily monitoring and monthly services to keep everything running smoothly.
- Ensure data integration schedules and process are running
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues
- Analyze data quality issues associated with processing errors
- Identify records needing correction, refresh SQL database as needed
- Verify transaction logs and temporary files are optimized
- Ensure data extraction net changes are performing correctly
- Optimize data extraction and net change files as needed
Rapid Return on Investment - Guaranteed Implementation
Dealer Insights reporting solutions have a guaranteed implementation and the solution pricing includes all the software and services needed to get you up and running quickly with the turnkey solution. Contact Kore Technologies for details.
Call Kore Technologies for more information and to schedule a detailed product demonstration.